The return of ampfea.org ..

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:11:11 CET 2022

Yes.  Tons of amazing waveform collectjons out there too.

I’m sure some could be snarfed from the korg thingy, even.

The a-sampler filters are delicious.  It’s FX sublime.  Proper SCSI would’ve made it a real beast.

I forgot to mention that since the RASCSI is a Linux box, some extraordinary sequencing capabilities are now bolted into the a-sampler too.  Might be possible to get bZone running in emulation…

;
--
seclorum

>>> https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com