The return of ampfea.org ..

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:00:00 CET 2022

DiskyWeb.

The RASCSI serves up a web interface for what it finds on the SCSI chain, it is looking for Yamaha SFS file systems, you can just use a web browser to manage the whole archive it finds.

The A3K is still slow ass, but at least library management will be 21st century. Raspi is plenty fast.

.

Someone else will have to do the web interface bit, or at least right now I’m just doing the SFS glomming.

Just gotta boot up the old rack into its new spot and then it’s gonna be on like Donkey Kong.

;
--
seclorum