The return of ampfea.org ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 22:07:08 CET 2022

Well, I thought that some of you -bar’ians would find it interesting to know that I finally got back control over the ampfea.org domain, and due to popular request by the Yamaha A-sampler user group, I am currently restoring the old a3kcentral/samplelibrary/teklab/ampfea file archive to the new server.  (Not gonna restore the .php code though..  Just the files.)

I hope to have it uploaded this week and wrapped in a static site for us all to enjoy  .. there was some great stuff in that archive at one time, and especially the A-sampler users out there are going to enjoy having access to some of the old .a3k files again .. not to mention a lot of stuff from the very early days of music-bar/teklab that should bring back a few fond memories .. stay tuned!

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com