Inspiration for live video and lighting software

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Mon Jan 3 17:06:31 CET 2022

Hi M@

I guess Storyblocks is a given then. Can’t go too wrong there, and I might even use some of the AfterFX templates occasionally, so that’s a bonus.

I am quite fond of the idea of driving the lights through music, so that’s probably the risk I will take. Plenty of time to experiment and maybe give it a first shot in another concert where it’s not an essential part of the show. As we’re focusing on the live experience, adding things in post is not really the way to go. We might record for promotional material, but that would be a secondary use. Let’s see, there are ten months to go, so I am not in a rush…

I like your thoughts about the audience. They will notice glitches and troubles, but they would never realize if we decide to drop effects. Food for thought…

Martin