HNY 2022

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:23:13 CET 2022

Hi guys!

Happy New Year 2022!

It’s been my most productive year, music-wise, ever. I guess spending more time at home has something to do with it. Finished the last one yesterday evening (pretty chill New Year’s eve…).  One more song to go and we (my brother and I) will have 12 songs done. He’ll spend this year singing them all again, so hopefully in about a year we’ll have a Finished Album. We started collaborating in 2008, so it’s safe to say it’s been a journey. Not there yet, but finally it feels like some day we will be.

So here’s last year’s stuff. There are some recorded guitars that haven’t been mixed in yet, so in that sense these are still work in progress. But  otherwise close enough.

https://soundcloud.com/project-maksimi/cruel-mercy
https://soundcloud.com/project-maksimi/words-by-a-grave
https://soundcloud.com/project-maksimi/by-your-side (my fave, I think)
https://soundcloud.com/project-maksimi/everything