A4000 WOW....

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:30:06 CET 2022

I... still have the basic hardware from my old studio build.  It still
has a SCSI card, but I don't even know if I kept any Win XP ISOs.  It's
so old for sure I'd want to wipe it and start over. There was a Win7
upgrade in there somewhere, and as I'm discovering, some companies are
assholes.  (Roland I'm talking to you!)

But probably not this weekend.  To be honest, I just need to audition
the discs and copy over the stuff I like.  Now that I figured out
"create volume on IDE, copy volume from CD, it's slow, but the CDROM
drive makes so much noise on the bus that I can tell when its done
because the room is quiet.