OSX Aggregate devices

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:57:33 CET 2022

If it works, it works.

I have productive fire-and-forget aggregate devices which I forgot I set up, they just work. Arturia plus Presonus, same sample rate, etc.

On the other hand, it’s a ymmv scenario. Some interfaces don’t like to sync with others.

In your case why not just do the 30-day return option and see if it works?

;
--
seclorum