Fun DX7 Article

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Thu Dec 15 17:07:18 CET 2022

I think it might help me to better understand the new OPx4 FM synthesis plugin for the new Akai MPC hardware line. Considering purchasing that plug-in since I’ve always dreamed of getting an FS1r back in the day. Thanks for pointing out the article link Matt!

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords