3 days in London to do pretty much whatever ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:31:18 CET 2022

Hey -bar’ians…

Gonna have 3 days in London this weekend, to catch up with family for a bit, and then .. do pretty much whatever?

I will arrive Thursday, and make my way to Warwick Lodge, near Kingston upon Thames. We will then be around the Fulham area, where the family thing is happening (or by then, maybe there’ll be other plans for Thursday within the family group, who are converging...

Friday night, I have no plans other than to fulfill my Punkdisco dreams, and am not sure I'll stay at Warwick. I'd love to couch-surf with someone, especially if I can make it to the Punkdisco gig in Brixton.  I’ve got AirB’nB options, but maybe you guys have a dungeon with a chain I might attach a werewolf to?  I might also bring my younger step-sister along to the gig with me, according to her plans .. though I’m *pretty* sure she’d love to meet Leah and Paul, if the gig is still happening, she will have her own accommodation horizon, methinks.  Yes, the TV star.

Pretty much same goes for Saturday, but I’m feeling very much “on the ground” about it.  I could bunk with my 81 year old Dad, but the emissions are pretty hard-core in that part of the world.

Sunday, I'll extract myself from whatever mess I’m in, and return to Vienna.

And yes, this is to be a bit of a lost weekend for me.  Kind of need it at the moment, alas  .. sorry for the short notice.  I’d super love to catch up with all of you Brit’-bar’ians ...

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com