Is this legit?

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Sat Aug 20 22:13:01 CEST 2022

Ron—

I was blacklisted a few years back when I was still using my komatos at comcast.net email address. Not sure why. When I rejoined with my komatos at icloud.com account everything started working normally again. Gmail and Yahoo accounts are known havens for bulk spammers. I would try joining using an account from another email provider.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords