Continuous Looper

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:05:12 CEST 2022

> A while ago I was working with David Moss. It’s insane what he creates with just a 2000ms digital delay/looper and his voice and contact mics!
>
> Talk about gear becoming irrelevant…!;-)

Yeah I agree, it is really a wakeup call to realise that all you really need to make dope electronic music is a great sampler/looper and some courage to do the “boops” and “breaaAAPS” vocally .. I also learned this from watching Tim Exile long ago, but I still love independent instruments for the control factor.

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com