Eurorack case question

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:39:46 CEST 2022

> Sounds very cool man ! Will you combine those with the black box  ?? :p

The Blackbox is paired permanently with the Bluebox, Microfreak, Zynthian, UNO PRO synths as part of my portable setup to take to jams.

I’ll probably get another Bluebox for the Eurorack setup though, unless I find a better Eurorack all-in-one mixer, but I doubt it.  The Bluebox is a truly amazing mixer - just set it up, fire and forget, and come  back to the stems at the end of the session.  Really, really cool device.  If only it had USB Audio class capacities ..

> Beware (I m sure you know but better to repeat for others ) the k2 is hz/oct , S-trigger not volts/oct, V-trigger  this could be a pain sometimes ... but the ESP rocks ! :D

Yeah, I saw that as well .. but maybe not a K-2, maybe something else from Behringers insane onslaught of synth releases, like their new Easel clone, who knows ..

Do you have an ESP Romain?  Anything similar?

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com