Eurorack case question

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Wed Apr 13 20:47:49 CEST 2022

They are wider though but can also stack. They also have a metal "kickstand" on the back which I find to be much more stable than the Mantis sidelegs and plastic stand.

I have the two Mantis cases because they are the exact max width I have in my studio for them, otherwise I would replace them with the Behringer.

I have 2 of the dual row Behringer's full and while they are very basic looking, they so far have been very good.

James