Help needed: American Apple App Store

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:32:39 CEST 2022

> Nice to see the code - neat, clean to my eyes.

I was hoping you’d have a look.

> Makes a good impression on me, that Austrian Audio is taking care to put
> stuff out there of a high quality.

That has definitely been my experience - I’ve learned through the year I’ve been there that quality is more important than project schedules, and it really shows in the products so far.

Can’t say what I’m working on next but I’m pretty sure you’re all going to get a laugh about it here on the music-bar .. some time in November .. ;)

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com