Help needed: American Apple App Store

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 9 12:51:06 CEST 2022

Hey Jay,

> I’m responsible for the plugins as part of my “Software Lead” duties
> at Austrian Audio, maybe you want to have a  look at them too:
>
> https://github.com/austrianaudiogmbh

Procedural programming FTW! 😁

It's interesting to see how this code, even though it has the same
origin as Java (basically, C), looks so radically different. These days
it's all about lambda expressions, streams, and more recently pattern
matching, all those concepts originating from functional programming.

Obviously, I've yet to see a plug-in written in Java.

> PolarDesigner is some mind-warping code but really, really useful ..

Looking at it, but I can't really see the wood for the trees. There's a
lot going on in that code. (Please note that I'm not criticising it.)

- Peter