Help needed: American Apple App Store

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:48:46 CEST 2022

Hi ‘barians,

I’ve had a report from one of our users that the "Austrian Audio” application (for which I am responsible these days) is not available in the US App Store - however I have confirmed through App Store Connect that it is indeed supposed to be available.

Could one of you kind souls who are using the American App Store please check for me if this is the case: can you see the “Austrian Audio” application in the store, download it, etc?

[Incidentally, we have some super interesting product news on the horizon this year .. really looking forward to sharing it with you when we release. ;)]

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com