Yamaha TG33 Sample Library

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:43:16 CEST 2021

How one knows you might have a sample problem...

I jumped straight away and clicked the links before reading the history.

OH TG-33 Samples!!     ;-)

As I started back into all this, my Model:Cycles has been tickling me
with its single-cycle waveform capability... so I can't wait at the bare
minimum to start playing with these.

Man I forgot just how awesome of a community you guys have built here!