RIP Richard H Kirk

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:55:18 CEST 2021

 ah :-(
The "Eight Crepuscule Tracks" is one of my all time favorite albums, I can get lost in those sounds every time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZlQ79p4dDI&list=PLoERbxXMyKwaKWufgMh5zFX6osJacoTRK&index=1

- mohsen

    On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10:18:26 PM PDT, Ibi Sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

 Awww man, serious bummer.  I had a chance to meet him a couple times and missed it.
Damn.
He was definitely one of my heroes, I will never forget the day I first heard Cabaret Voltaire on the TV after cutting up some barbed wire to make an antenna for the busted old black and white TV I found in a horse paddock barn in the Aussie bush…. Switched it on, thumped through the static, heard the first beat of Sensoria and was immediately hooked.  (RAGE is such a great Aussie TV show..)
Looks like I’m gonna have to do Sensoria at tonight’s jam.

;--seclorum