RIP Richard H Kirk

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:18:01 CEST 2021

Awww man, serious bummer.  I had a chance to meet him a couple times and missed it.

Damn.

He was definitely one of my heroes, I will never forget the day I first heard Cabaret Voltaire on the TV after cutting up some barbed wire to make an antenna for the busted old black and white TV I found in a horse paddock barn in the Aussie bush…. Switched it on, thumped through the static, heard the first beat of Sensoria and was immediately hooked.  (RAGE is such a great Aussie TV show..)

Looks like I’m gonna have to do Sensoria at tonight’s jam.

;
--
seclorum