New desk studio: Arturia AudioFuse experience, or suggestions for alternatives?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:53:16 CEST 2021

As I just mentioned, I’m building a small desk studio for my needs at work, and would need something like the Arturia AudioFuse for routing/general audio interface needs.  Two mics in, some background audio, and a couple of headphone jacks - seems perfect for my needs.

I’ve looked at the Universal Audio option (Apollo Solo or Twin), but the Arturia AudioFuse seems to kick their ass in therms of features-for-money - do you guys know of any other alternatives?  Or, maybe you’ve got an AudioFuse and have some experience with it and can give us a mini-review?  I’ll probably go for the AudioFuse Rev2 instead of the Studio - unless someone suggests otherwise?  Behringer?

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com