Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:56:43 CEST 2021

Sitting in the train to Schiphol now, kind of mind blown by the craziness of the past 6 days… was really great to catch up with you guys IRL for some intelligent and stimulating discussions…. As usual I look forward to our next collision, freshly recharged with good -bar’ian vibes.  It’s crazy to me that we are still a crew all these years later and I’m really wondering where things will take our lives over the horizon…. Lots to think about.

Here’s to a 2022 meet!  ;)

Thanks Joost and heather for your warm hospitality, endless wine refills, crazy cat antics, and phenomenal caretaking of our needs.  Im not hungover but I really, really should be.  :)

;
--
seclorum