Skip note by probability

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Wed Nov 24 16:19:25 CET 2021

I think the Varigate 4 and 8 also have this if you are looking for a Euro sequencer. I'm sure there are others. This skip feature is why I have a pair of 960 sequencers. It is a manual process to skip steps but I love the evolving patterns it creates so probabalistic steps are well worth playing with.

James

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​