now this is my cup of tea

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sun Nov 21 20:29:08 CET 2021

http://thebigear.be/2021/forum-render.mp3

Couldn't resist: while making the other track, I got side chained a bit
and made a second track.

Now, if you like the previous track, you're not going to like this ;-)

Drums: live but processed externally with my new dirt machine
Noises (a lot) mostly synthesis technology wavefolder E352 with E520 FX,
but also Moog subsequent 37 through Retro Mechnaical labs Jekyll & Hyde.
Virus TI same bass as in the previous track.
soundscape in the back made on the 5U modular.
And I went mad and started screeming in the mic...

Meh...

ToAd