Re: The Virus DSP emulator…

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:00:01 CET 2021

Well, I mean you worked on it, right?  I might be bored too.

For me, I still love it to death.  Hard to believe it's been 20yrs.
(Well, most of that mothballed in my case) but getting the sound I want
out of it just isn't a chore.  It's weird though that I now own a synth
old enough to be considered "vintage."  I wonder what the designers of
the Prophet-5 or Jupiter-6 think today?

Or Juno for that matter...

What I'm more interested in is that the same project also aims to
resurrect the Microwave XT as it used the same DSP chip.  (I read
something about that when digging...)