I Want This

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:37:41 CEST 2021

Yes, its beautiful.  I had a great play on the prototype at Superbooth, and it was in my list of top 3 synths of the show that year .. great sound, fun interface .. not so great quality control on the case, which I have been told has been addressed with subsequent prototypes.

However… the ASM Hydrasynth was #1 synth of the show, for me, so we got that instead.  No regrets, its an absolute monster of a synth - if they release a multitimbral version, it will be an instant buy.  Probably get rid of all the Virus just for that .. and maybe an UDO too ..

j.