Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:07:30 CET 2021

Yeah, I’m seriously looking forward to it too... hoping we’ll come away from the event with tons of raw material for an album too.  We should do that more often, last time was awesome.

I have a new portable rig I’ll hopefully be productive with by the time September rolls around...

Blackbox+Zynthian+Microfreak.

Gonna get crazy with this rig soon...

;
--