March batch of new music

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Mar 6 21:02:23 CET 2021

Well, I've checked out everything you send the last months and will
check this out too. I like some stuff you've posted, but to be honest,
not much gets into my playlist / favorites. It is fun though to listen
to some music I would otherwise never look for / find.

Weather is changing and I'm going to spend more time on my bike outside
so I will probably not have the time to continue checking all this stuff
out.

Anyway, I don't mind the mails, If I don't have the time I put them in a
'to do' folder, which I delete from time to time ;-)

Tom