Fractales12 - New Ambient Album - Esc Kakotopia

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Fri Jun 25 14:13:13 CEST 2021

Finally had the time to listen to this album. Well done romain! this is
cool stuff.

I really like the coherency of the different tracks and the overall
atmosphere, I do miss some gritt from time to time.

but technically this is a very strong album, you must have put lots of
effort in the sound scaping :-)

Keep'em coming!

Tom