Fractales12 - New Ambient Album - Esc Kakotopia

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Sun Jun 13 16:29:20 CEST 2021

Hey Romain,

It's really impressive! My favourite tracks are Cacotopia and Oxo
Arrival, but the whole thing is really good.

What's particlarly surprising is how much character there is in the
tracks, a real intensity in a piece like Cacotopia. My favourite ambient
works (Like Eno's work with Harold Budd) are sometimes so beautiful that
they lack the grittiness and truth of real life. Your pieces, by
contrast, have plenty of epic depth and detail, but your particular
voice, never too comfortable with complacency, leaps out and gives a new
dimension.

Gonna listen again on big speakers this time :)

t.