Synth racks, anything besides Jaspers?

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Sun Jun 6 21:13:19 CEST 2021

Hi Joost

I'm using the top tier of my Jasper keyboard stand for the tabletop units - but then, I don't have all that many. The bulk of gear is mounted in a 50 cm wide wooden basement storage shelf to which I attached rack mounting rails. This has served me well for the past 15 years or so...

If I had more table top units I would probably go for DIY combination of wood pieces to organize and hide the cable mess, provide a slanted base surface, and then add some 3D printed adapters / mounting points to hold everything together.

Regards
Martin