New release

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Jul 28 18:05:18 CEST 2021

Hello,

Please find my new release on beatport and soon on spotify and other
streaming services:

https://www.beatport.com/release/greek-tragedy/3385829
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0948PX447/ref=dm_ws_sp_ps_dp

We decided not to use the exposed2radiation name as this stuff is
slightly different. We ended up with alpha2omega

Mainly made using a Moog SUB37/ analog rytm /  quantum / modular (lots
of E520 hyperion stuff in there). Sequenced with the cirklon.
Recorded in ableton live.

Hope you like it and as always, feedback appreciated!

Tom

(I'll post the spotify link when available)

Alpha 2 Omega has delivered Dark Distorted Signals a symphonic Greek
Tragedy. The Ohm Prelude is the call to dance by ancient monks, driven
by a strong atmosphere.
The Apotheose is a wild bassbooming acid stomper and the perfect answer
to the first track on this EP. In combination, a perfect start of your
techno-set.
And you can continue with Thymos. It explains your impulses, combined
with some sounds agression delivered by pumping synthesizers.
Closing this EP we do with a god damn Tragedy, a Greek Tragedy! This is
somehow searching the bounderies of techno and acid, and what your floor
can handle of burning noise.
We from Dark Distorted Signals are proud to deliver 4 masterpieces. This
EP is a master gem of electronic dance music. Ofcourse no regular edm
but techno influenced by ebm and acid.
Play it loud!