new track

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Jan 2 12:03:23 CET 2021

Thanks Romain, glad you liked it!

I did have a productive year in 2020 due to all the cancellations of
triathlon races. Gave me some time to work on music in summer too ;-)
As of yesterday, this might drastically change as I'm going to do my
first full length triathlon in september. WHat was I thinking when
buying a ticket...
Cheers,

ToAd