new track

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Fri Jan 1 20:32:16 CET 2021

Best wishes too all of you! Let's make 2021 more fun!

So here we go;

http://thebigear.be/2021/noisy-remix1-v4.mp3

Been listening to noisuf-x Invader lately and got a bit inspired
(https://open.spotify.com/album/0c3zbXUVdoHGu2dJmjqCt6?si=SyTJjQ1TR16p_06aIoMXaA)
I like the progress through the songs a lot!

So,

Bass is the moog sub 37 pulled through the Synthesis technology E520
Hyperion in stereo clean delay mode.
The synth sound over the vocal sample is made with the quantum. FX also
from the E520 don't quite remember the FX used.
2 other synth sounds (riding fx sound) also from the quantum.
next up 3 modular sounds, a higher pitched, a bass and a stabbing sound,
all recorded separately and afterwards processed with the E520.
Drums from live and analog rytm, although more from live than analog
rytm, which I did not intend to do... the rytm is disappointing me...
Vocal sample stolen.

Needless to say that the E520 is awesome. I spend a couple of hours just
on the resampling mini delay with a stupid 'bong' sound and a couple of
LFO's. What I don't get is, why does he make them in this awful form
factor called eurorack?

Hope you like it and if you care to comment, I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers,

ToAd