Eurorack

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Sat Feb 27 21:24:16 CET 2021

Stages... He sighs with a distant look and a twinkle in the eyes.

Stages, next to the Serge DUSG, is in my opinion, the most elegant, useful module ever. I have 2 in my setup and would happily get more. It should be a must own for any system. The number of functions per dollar, all of them well executed, make it just essential.

James