Korg Volca

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:54:10 CET 2021

I have the Volca Bass since few years and to be sincere I did not do much with it,
It has only 16 Steps sequencer ( only forwards if I recall).

The things I really dislike are physical not sound wise:
The touch keyboard colour is confusing for my usage and it is from A to C.
The top knobs  are very tinny and there are not very practical imo (and i don t have big fingers)

I was thinking to sell it recently for all those matters but now I am using it to clock some modulars from my  daw only.

Ps : Some Volcas can be hacked :

 https://iamcomputo.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/korg-volca-hack-points-and-videos/ <https://iamcomputo.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/korg-volca-hack-points-and-videos/>

Romain