Space Emperor - The song

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 01:55:00 CET 2021

 Nice.
Mohsen
    On Monday, February 1, 2021, 11:54:13 AM PST, Romain Xavier <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:

  SPACE EMPEROR
https://www.fractales12.com/rom_title/test/Space%20Emperor-1Feb2021_Master_4a.mp3
Oh my dear friend now that you are gone,I must tell you, we all feel all alone ...You waved my world, you reached your goal,Everyone and myself are missing you …
All those memories rising from the past,I see your smile telling me no one will last,And all your music still playing on Music Bar,Bebankt mijn vriend,You Space Emperor …
So it seems we are all living in a glass, Yes we do, but remember I m smoking for you,Pure Cure Genesis, Jar of Fidelity,Yes you, mon ami …
All those memories rising from the past,I see your smile telling me noone will last,And all your music still playing on Music Bar,Bebankt mijn vriend,You Space Emperor …

Romain

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>