Some new music to check out

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Dec 19 22:11:08 CET 2021

On 19 Dec 2021, at 19:50, tom adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> wrote:
> Played some of your 'check out' bands today during my bike training, and this popped up: I like it a lot. Not sure if you ever suggested this, that's why I'm posting it.
>
> https://open.spotify.com/album/7Kuwl7Q47GLDeFVAlZviNd?si=onDRcwHbQf2isdVzmk0nGw <https://open.spotify.com/album/7Kuwl7Q47GLDeFVAlZviNd?si=onDRcwHbQf2isdVzmk0nGw>
> I especially like the rare meat album, I like the production of this album. Not trying to copy the atmosphere of the post punk sound, but still getting the desired effect...
>
> A bit 'harder' than what you usually post…
Cool, sounds like an ethereal version of early Suicide and Sonic Youth.

Not too hard, but for me missing the melodic element (or not as prominent) I think is in most of the music I like, weather its industrial metal, metalcore, post-punk, altrock, dark wave, synthpop and everything in-between :-)

/Micke