Birdkids controller now available: OFFGRID

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:20:13 CET 2021

>> https://shop.birdkids.io/
>
> a few idle clicks led me to this:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkJKSvZ-f9c
> the oscillators' pitch is *just* that little bit intonated so as to take
> it to another world

Yeah the Raven is a beast, I got to play with one at a jam a few weeks ago and it was very hard to leave it alone. Big sound from what appears at first to be a very minimal interface .. hope to have another go if I get to the next jam .. although I’ve emptied my synth budget for the year, though, can’t buy anything else until the Nucleus arrives .. (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mike-aei/nucleus-a-unique-analog-hybrid-monophonic-synthesizer?ref=user_menu <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mike-aei/nucleus-a-unique-analog-hybrid-monophonic-synthesizer?ref=user_menu>)

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com