Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:11:08 CEST 2021

Fair. I’ve been schmucking about on a phone for too long and honestly, it’s
hard to say what’s correct anymore - widespread adoption of a service will
do that, I guess. Like, I feel like top-or-bottom replies are only the
subject of debate in mailing lists now, right?

I say this a a former MUTT-using member of this list.

--
Yours,
Niall.