Does anybody use individual outs on synths?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:52:33 CEST 2021

> One step at the time. The last 18 months were surreal. I haven't even been to Gozo, the other island. It's not easy to get  a semblance of normality back.
> - Peter

Understood .. we have had it pretty good here in Austria, things are about as normal as they could be, but we have a pretty responsible population that doesn’t mind wearing masks, getting vaccinated and so on .. of course, things could be different once flu season starts.

Anyway, we sure have survived some crazy times.

j.