Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:52:02 CEST 2021

My last several weeks in Germany, btw, have felt like one big-ass
super-spreader event. Yoy.

I’m a weirdo in America for wearing a mask; I’m a weirdo in Ireland (but
less so) for wearing a mask, and I’m weirdo in Berlin, Köln and especially
Niedersachsen for wearing a mask.

Well… maybe, as they say, “if you look around and don’t see the asshole,
maybe you’re the asshole.” But I dunno. ;)

--
Yours,
Niall.