My SynthstromDeluge needs a TOSHIBA FLASHAIR SD CARD

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:01:22 CEST 2021

So, I got a Synthstrom Deluge (bloody great), but .. a hitch .. now I’m trying to track down a TOSHIBA FLASHAIR SD CARD card to use with it.

Pretty freakin’ difficult to find, I have to say, they seem to have been price-hiked into obliviuon because actually, the Flashair concept is ALSO bloody great (its a reprogrammable SD-filesystem server/made accessible over Wifi, huh, that plugs into an SD slot).

Any of you guys seen one of these TOSHIBA FLASHAIR SD CARDS in your travels?

I ordered one from Japan but it won’t get here until October .. meanwhile if you guys see it around, please lemme know.

I NEED it for the Deluge (because: https://github.com/jamiefaye/downrush.git) .. among other things.

j.