MIDI interfaces, iConnectivity mioXL?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Thu Aug 19 00:42:45 CEST 2021

Perfect. Ordered! Thanks both for your input :)

So what will be fun, can I route both the Presonus 32R and the mioXL over a single ethernet cable? I got a nice ethernet socket where the synths are, and another one where the desk is, so it could be super tidy.  Three streams, regular TCP/IP for the mixer control (OSC, I guess?), RTP MIDI and 32 channels of AVB… a regular gbit switch should work, right?

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL