a video no one asked for

moron moron at industrial.org
Sun Apr 25 00:11:10 CEST 2021

Hey Barbarians.  No one asked but in case it's amusing for any of you
here's a video for the track "Compression Standards" from the new Null
Command recording my wife and I just released:

https://youtu.be/jNkDb9ZP-pY

Babby's first blender3d experience was done using CC licensed models
cause I'm a 3D scrub.  For added giggles this was rendered on a machine
which only has onboard Intel graphics (9+ hours using Evee as the
rendered). I found the learning curve for Blender super steep and the
program not exactly stable.  Fun though.

Full album "Control Language For Deviation" is here:

https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com

Cheers

https://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com
https://deterrent.net
https://industrial.org
Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!