Blackbox, first day ..

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:57:47 CEST 2021

Thanks Jay for your answer !

1010Music products are indeed quite exciting ( except for the prices)  :)
I have an eye on ToolBox combined with Bitbox but this last one can not do multi-Sampling as the Bitbox Micro does  :(
I ll do some more research online to check which one is the best for my work flow.

This said : I can not wait to hear what you will create with your BB !  :P

Romain