Yamaha FS1r

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon Apr 5 15:17:19 CEST 2021

The interface is one of the things holding me back. It looks like 1990s era MS Encarta and while it shouldn't bug me, it really does.

There are also a couple things in how it handles modulators etc that I find clunky. It's in the camp for me of things I will consider seriously if they do a mk2.

James