Long Shot: CES Digital Systems Lab

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:32:16 CEST 2021

I think there’s a better chance of someone with experience with one of
these (or even possessing a manual!) than anywhere else.

https://reverb.com/item/30927288-ces-ed-lab-703a-digital-systems-lab-modular-synth-analog-computer-banana-logic-suitcase-expander?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=30927288

I acquired the unit above, but no one has a manual anywhere. I do have a
scan of a related product’s manual, but that only covers so much.

CES appears to be out of business, and the only reseller I’ve found hasn’t
returned my calls. Well, fingers crossed…
--
Yours,
Niall.