Hydrasynth Jexus / WC Olo Garb

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:46:19 CEST 2020

> Which version of the hydra are you all using?

Keyboard version, but we’ll add the desktop version soon as well, since the Hydra is so great except for multitimbrality.

> Im really intrigued by it.
>
> I really can’t justify another synth. So what should I sell?;)

Never thought of you as much of a keyboarder, so maybe you;d really enjoy the desktop version, as it would fit in quite nicely with the rest of your gear as a triggering/playable pad-based instrument .. as far as what to sell, any of your older VA synths (Virus) are going to get less use once you add a Hydra ..

j.