Nice OP1-like clone build

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:38:52 CET 2020

> Made with JUCE for the synth + UI and Tracktion Engine for the sequencer: https://www.tracktion.com/develop/tracktion-engine
> So many great tools out there now to make your own sequencer based instrument. All the really hard low level plumbing is done for you.

Yeah, true.  JUCE sure seem to be headed in the right direction, and I’m looking forward to seeing what JUCE projects do as they realise, more and more, that they can build hardware around it now.

Incidentally I’m back to work in the industrial Linux sector these days .. and just recently got one of these on my workbench plus a full suite of relevant modules for the robot my client is building:

https://revolution.kunbus.de/shop/en/ <https://revolution.kunbus.de/shop/en/>

Pretty nice to be able to mix and match these modules as needed - and I’ve heard a rumour from sources in the scene that there is a professional audio I/O module in the works, to be announced next year … might make a good basis for a full-blown, *easily expandable* synth workstation.

j.