Live 11

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Nov 11 23:56:54 CET 2020

Are any of you on the public beta of 11 yet? I tried, but I never got the confirmation e-mail.

WHen 10 came out I felt sort of like Peter Kirn describes it in CDM: underwhelmed until you try it, then it grows on you.

10 was the first version that did so may things just right, that I started using the Arrange view a lot more. I still miss nudging sequences around as well as scrubbing with the play head — I just made a film soundtrack and it’s really a pain compared to Logic.

But some things are a lot more fun to use in 10 over 9, stuff that i can’t even put into words, everything just felt better all of a sudden.

the only criticism I have is that it comes out much sooner than the last paid upgrade. But then it’s not so expensive, I paid 159EUR for the upgrade from ten.

Kai